As a CÜRA Home Care Worker, you will help our customers live a better quality life in their own homes by supporting them with personal care, domestic work, social visits, transport, running errands, preparing meals and enjoying their hobbies and interests. Although this is a casual position, there is opportunity to build up your hours to part time.
- Flexible Hours: Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm with occasional weekends required
- Paid KMs: Get paid for your Kilometres for any customer visits and work-related activities
- Free Uniforms: Choose from a range of options to suit your preference
- Salary Packaging: Pay less tax and have more money to spend by using some of your pre-tax earnings to pay for everyday expenses (groceries, rent, mortgage, etc.)
- Training & Development: Take advantage of regular opportunities for training to develop your skills and experience
- Career Progression: Get help with your career development goals. We support you along the journey and many of our Home Care Workers work their way up to become Team Leaders and Care Advisors.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Work with an incredibly culturally diverse team; 65% of our staff were born outside of Australia and collectively we speak over 35 different languages.
- Strong Values: Take pride in working for a multicultural organisation that values Unity, Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Joie de Vivre (Joy of Life).